Async Poker for JiraSwitch to monday.com
Async Poker does not make use of the traditional planning poker sessions. It uses the Asynchronous method for estimation.
- Accuracy of Estimation: Since team members can go through stories at their own pace, so the estimates are more accurate.
- Better Written Story Description: Asynchronous planning poker triggers the practice of written story description with little to no room for verbal explanation. Therefore, any clarifications are also going to be presented in written form. This way, it removes the chances that the team will forget about those clarifications at the time they start working on the story.
- Efficiency: Asynchronous planning poker empowers team members to study and provide estimates on stories based on their schedules.
- No Time Wasted: Once all team member estimates are compiled and there are not many differences in the estimates, then there is no need for any kind of discussion.
- Beneficial for Newbies: New members in a team usually need some extra time to dig stories and come up with the estimate.
What our customers say
All reviews at Atlassian Marketplace
"We've been enjoying the recently released classical kanban Async poker! Our team is distributed across timezones so we have limited overlap. It has been really helpful to move the bulk of our poker process to Async to keep the most valuable bits for our team meetings."
"Really great and useful app! We started voting tasks in Jira, and it really reached up our productivity. Thank you a lot!"
"Great for remote planning poker with my team, it is a huge improvement of our previous workflow. It is easy to start a new game, a preview of each task is shown during estimation, no need to switch between tabs. The review process is handled directly from the app. Support is also quick and helpful. I've asked the missing features I needed, and they were implemented in just a few days (thank you Anton !)"