Last updated: 25 Jun 2023
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through:
SaaS products offered by Do Async and available on Atlassian's marketplace and monday.com.
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
Dolziger str 4
E-Mail: [email protected]
(Hereinafter referred to as “Do Async”).
The information we collect from our users helps us to efficiently deliver our SaaS products and to personalize and continually improve the user experience with our SaaS products. These are the types of information we collect:
Through the Atlassian API and monday.com we may collect the following personal information from you:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you provide and share content through the SaaS products, install and use the SaaS products and/or communicate with us through our contact information. As a result of those actions, you may provide us with the following information:
- Usage Data
- Device information
- Storage permission
- Third party account information
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our SaaS products.
Do Async will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By downloading and using the SaaS products, you automatically provide us with the following information:
- The device and information you use to access the SaaS products.
- Universally unique identifier (UUID)
- Crash data
- Your IP addresses
- Operating system and device characteristics
- Referrer URLs
- Which parts of the SaaS products you use and how often
GOOGLE Analytics. Our SaaS products use Google Analytics provided by Google, Inc. of the United States ("Google"). When using our SaaS products, we may collect certain information through Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects and analyzes certain types of information, such as IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, feature usage metrics and statistics, usage history, media access control address (MAC address), unique mobile device identifiers and other similar information. The information generated by Google Analytics (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. We use GOOGLE Analytics data collection to constantly improve our SaaS products.
Permissions granted by the user: Do Async requires certain permissions to use certain features of your device or browser for the sole and exclusive purpose of providing the functionality of the SaaS products. The permissions granted by the user will only be used to obtain the information necessary to provide the functionalities of the SaaS products.
Information collected through the use of our SaaS products will be stored on servers located in the United States.
Personal data provided by users through the SaaS products will be retained for the time necessary to provide the SaaS products and the functionalities available on the SaaS products. Do Async may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Do Async may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current SaaS products and services. We use personal information collected through the use and purchase of our products as described below:
- Provide the SaaS products (Available through Atlassian's marketplace and monday.com).
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Provide SaaS products functionalities.
- Share content through the SaaS products.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our SaaS products.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about content and services offered by Do Async and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of Do Async.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
The personal information of our users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user or owner of the personal data. We share user information only and exclusively as described below.
Third Party Service Providers. We use third-party services to perform certain functions on our behalf and through our SaaS products.
We use the following third-party services:
- Hosting our SaaS products (Heroku)
- process payments (Atlassian, Monday.com)
- Sending emails (Google Suite)
- Analyze data (Google Analytics)
- Provide our user support service (Atlassian and monday.com Service Management).
- Error monitoring and performance monitoring software (sentry.io)
- A video messaging tool that helps us present guides and support (loom.com).
Protection of Do Async and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Do Async, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Do Async uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Platform. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Platform to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
Do Async will make all reasonable efforts to protect the personal information of users it obtains, and the personal information will be protected by dedicated data security personnel. In order to prevent users' personal information from being illegally accessed, copied, modified, transmitted, lost, destroyed, processed or used in unexpected and unauthorized situations, Do Async has and will continue to take the following measures to protect your personal information: 1) The user's personal information is encrypted and stored by adopting encryption technology, and is isolated by isolation technology. 2) When using personal information, such as personal information display and personal information association calculations, we will use a variety of data desensitization technologies including content replacement, encryption desensitization, etc. to enhance the security of personal information in use. 3) Establish a strict data use and access system, adopt strict data access authority control and multiple identity authentication technologies to protect personal information, and prevent data from being used in violation of regulations.
Other security measures taken to protect personal information 1) Manage and regulate the storage and use of personal information by establishing a data classification and grading system, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications. 2) Data security personnel are responsible for security emergency response to promote and protect personal information security. 3. Notification of personal information security incidents 1) In the event of a security incident caused by personal information, Do Async will report the first incident to the corresponding competent authority, and immediately carry out troubleshooting and emergency measures.
Users who provide information through our website, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
- Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit and/or Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
- Right to be informed: Users of our website will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
- Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you may withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a legal basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
- Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: website users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
If you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
Users or owners of the personal information they provide through the SaaS products may exercise these rights over their personal information at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
We comply with the requirements of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA - U.S. regulation) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation - European regulation) regarding the protection of personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from children under the age of 13. Our SaaS products is intended for persons over the age of 13. If you become aware that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person's account and restrict that person's access.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information. To opt-out of Do Async email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
What are cookies and why are cookies used: Cookies are small text files containing a unique string of characters that are stored in your web browser’s memory when you visit a website. When you return to a website that has placed a cookie in your browser, the cookie allows a website provider to recognize that you have visited the site before.
While cookies are often only used to measure usage of our services (such as number of visitors and duration of visit) and effectiveness (such as topics visitors are most interested in) and to allow for ease of navigation or use and, as such, are not associated with any Personal Information, they are also used at times to personalize a known visitor’s experience of a website by being associated with profile information or user preferences. Over time this information provides valuable insight to help improve the user experience.
Cookies in each of the categories below may be session or persistent cookies. Session cookies exist only during one session. They disappear when you close your browser, restart, or turn off your device. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser, restart, or turn off your device.
We may use various types of Cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for our Services to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for service. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Functional and Performance Cookies. These cookies enable our Services to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation or allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. These cookies may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. An example being Google Analytics. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly. Additionally, if you do not allow these cookies we may not be able to monitor the performance of our services.
Dolziger str 4
E-Mail: [email protected]